Bible numerology: 'The Bible Code', fourth book of Moses & bible verses!
"For this commandment which I command thee this day,
Michael Drosnin (author of 'The Bible Code') has written about bible numerology meanings, and the fourth of book of Moses is called 'Numbers'; nevertheless, one can still wonder about: what is biblical numerology really and what do numbers mean in the bible?
Biblical numerology basically concerns the study of numbers in the Bible. Biblical numerology should not be associated with making any type of prophecy and it does not represent a requirement for understanding the bible.
But one should be aware that numerical symbolism is a very important aspect of the mystical tradition of Bible interpretation.
In many stories in the Old Testament, numbers play a significant part in dreams and their interpretation! But what can we say about Bible numerology meanings?
The Bible includes many numerical symbols and references to specific numbers.
Two of the most commonly repeated numbers in the Bible are the numbers '7' and '40'. But can we apply any significance to those numbers in the perspective of numerology readings?
What is the meaning of bible numbers '7' and '40'?
• Various bible verses refer to numerology in the bible, some of them point out that the number '7' signifies “God’s number”, for He is the only One who is perfect and complete ( Genesis 7:2-4; Revelation 1:20; 4:5; 5:1, 5:6).
• The number '40' is often understood as the “number of probation or trial”. Some examples: the Israelites wandered for 40 years (Deuteronomy 8:2-5); Moses was living on the mount for 40 days (Exodus 24:18); the story of Jonah and Nineveh lasted 40 days (Jonah 3:4); Jesus was tempted for 40 days (Matthew 4:2); and there were 40 days between Jesus’ resurrection and his ascension (Acts 1:3).
The validity of the interpretation of the biblical numerology charts & codes and numbers is still debated in many circles.
However, the Bible definitely appears to use some numbers in patterns. However, it appears obvious that some people put too much significance on the numbers in the Bible, for trying to find a special meaning behind every single number doesn't likely make sense.
Often, a number in the Bible can simply be: only a number. God doesn't call us to search for secret meanings, hidden messages, and codes in the Bible.
For example, one of these bible quotes refers to Deuteronomy 30:11, which says:
it is not hidden from thee, neither is it far off".
NUMEROLOGY CALCULATOR |
PSYCHIC READINGS & NUMEROLOGY
Bible numerology can e.g. be associated with the fourth book of Moses, called: numbers.
Biblical numerology deals with the symbolic meaning of numbers in bibles.
Basic guidelines for Bible numerology!!!?
- NUMEROLOGY & NAMES -
The following overview includes some basic aspects adapted from the books: Number in Scripture and
Interpreting the Symbols and Types:
• No. 1 - Unity, commencement, sovereignty.
• No. 2 - Differences, distinctness, a witness.
• No. 3 - That which is solid, real, substantial, complete, entire. Divine perfection.
• No. 4 - Four is the number of things that are made, material things, and matter itself.
• No. 5 - Divine grace, God adding gifts and blessings to the works of creation.
• No. 6 - Six is the number of man in opposition to God. Man was created on the 6th day.
• No. 7 - Spiritual perfection, seven is the number which regulates periods of gestation.
• No. 8 - Re-generation: the 8th is a new "first" (octave in music, days of the week).
• No. 9 - The conclusion of a matter, last of the digits, summation of all man's works.
• No. 10 - Ordinal perfection, perfection of order or rank.
An example of criticism on Bible numerology:
Critics of Bible numerology at consul-at-arms have noticed that there is actually no command in the bible scripture to pursue numerology:
"Neither the Catholic Canon of 73 books nor the 66 books of the Protestant Bible
contains a single scriptural command or encouragement for Christian believers
to practise biblical numerology."
- Biblical numerology codes & the meaning of numbers! -
NUMEROLOGY HOROSCOPES |
NUMEROLOGY CHART |
Meaning of numbers
inside the bible:
Bible code numerology & code prophecy, destiny number |
Bible numbers 1: biblical numerology in bible | Bible meaning of numbers in the bible |
Biblical number 2: bible symbols | bibles & numbers 3: Torah codes.
Numerology compatibility reading in the bible?
Significance of numbers
in the bible:
Robert D. Johnston: author of the book 'Numbers in the Bible' - number 4: hidden codes |
Bible numbers 5 - biblical numerology chart |
Biblical number 6 and numbers bibles | Bible numbers 7 in bible numerology |
Soul number: what do we really know about biblical numerology codes in 2013?
of bible numbers:
E.W. Bullinger: author of 'Number in scripture', birth path number |
Bible numbers 10 meaning & interpretation | Bible number 12 quiz |
Biblical number 11 - meaning of numbers in bible numbers 13 |
Biblical numerology may assist to understand bible revelations. |
Bible numbers 14: numerology in the bible.
in bible numerology:
Biblical numerology compatibility readings & psychic number |
Bible codes 333 numerology |
Bibling numbers 22 - numerology and bibles | Bible number 23 |
Bible numbers 32 & biblical numerology 8 revelation | Biblical numerology number
2013: Theomatics & numerology reading of the bible.